1/4 cup of cocoa powder
1/8 cup of coconut oil/ butter
3/8 cup of peanut butter (preferably the chunky and unsweetened kind)
1/2 cup of flour
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 cup of sugar
1 splash of vanilla
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1.Mix the flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, vanilla and sugar together.
3. In another bowl melt the coconut oil/butter and mix well with the cocoa powder.
4. Pour the flour mixture and cocoa powder mixture into the bowl containing egg and sugar.
5. Make sure everything is well incorporated and smooth.
6. Bake for 10-15 mins and check up on it every 1 min or 2 after the 10 mins mark.
7. Take it out and let it cool and serve.
8. Enjoy your chocolaty, peanut buttery goodness.
Makes 3 servings (unless you are me, then it would only be one serving)